What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products--no questions asked--within 30 days of purchase. We even pay return shipping.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.
How do I place an order?
- Monday -Friday — 9am to 5pm
- Saturday - Hours vary by location
- Sunday — Call to Schedule
We are experienced event consultants and enjoy helping clients plan their special occasions. Feel free to ask for our assistance.
We usually require 24 hour notice for orders placed in Los Angeles. Anywhere else, please contact our project coordinators.
Deposits, Confirmations and Cancellations
A 20% deposit is required to reserve inventory for your event and the balance of the contract is due three (1) days before installation/will call/delivery. We do require that you confirm your contracts electronically. We will forward you a "link" to review and sign your rental contract via our software partner, DocuSign.
Customer has the option to accept our Equipment Protection Plan by paying an additional 5% of the net rental rate for all applicable Rental Items. If Customer accepts the Equipment Protection Plan, then we waive all claims against Customer for accidental breakage or damage to Rental Items, with the exception of third party sub rental items, that occurs despite usage and handling with reasonable care. Items not returned to us within seven (7) days after your event are billed the full replacement cost. The Equipment Protection Plan is not insurance and it does not cover:
- Rental items not returned;
- Damage resulting from vandalism or intentional or improper misuse;
- Damage resulting from failure to secure Rental Items during transport, overloading or exceeding the rated capacity of the Rental Items;
- Damage to motors or other electrical appliances or devices caused by artificial current;
- Any damage resulting from overturning;
- Any damage resulting from use of the Rental Items in violation of any provision of this Agreement or violation of any law, ordinance or regulation;
- Any damage due to weather;
- Any Damage to third party sub rental items or specialty linens.
Delivery charges are based on a combination of distance and total cost of the rentals as well as the time specific window for our arrival or pickup. Delivery rates start at $65 per order.
Our delivery trucks can be quite large so please be sure that your venue will be accessible to them. Please read about our truck sizes to make sure we can deliver to your venue.
Remember, responsibility for equipment remains with the customer from the time of delivery to the time of return. Please be sure equipment is secure and protected from the weather when not in use.