41.5 Quart Pressure Cooker & Canner by Chefs Design/All American
|• Sturdy phenolic top handle|
• Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
• 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
• Easy on-off cover
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal – no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
• Automatic over-pressure release
• Made in USA
Only ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined “metal-to-metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits – it’s the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods.
All models feature a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5″ x 5.5″ Instruction and Recipe Book.