Arctic Air AF23 26″ One Section Reach In Freezer
- 23-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 10 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat with external LED display
- 3 adjustable shelves are made of epoxy-coated wire
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 refrigerant
- Large fan motors and blades quickly recover cold temperatures
- Bottom-mounted compressor for efficient operation
- Condensing unit slides out for maintenance
- Exterior front and sides are constructed of stainless steel
- Stainless steel interior floor has coved corners
- Interior liner is white aluminum
- 4 casters provide mobility; 2 casters lock
This Arctic Air AF23 reach-in freezer can be set to temperatures between -10 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit, while an electronic thermostat monitors the temperature and displays it on an external LED screen. Helping fit into corners, the unit is field reversible. It is fitted with a removable magnetic door gasket that provides a tight seal, a recessed handle that is foamed-in-place for durability, and a 90-degree, stay-open feature. Three epoxy-coated wire shelves are adjustable, and the interior can accommodate full-size sheet pans front to back.
This freezer uses a self-contained capillary tube system and R290 refrigerant, and its bottom-mounted condensing unit slides out the front for convenient maintenance. To provide efficient cooling and performance, the compressor, large fan motors and blades, and heating element in the condensate pan work together. The Artic Air AF23 single-section freezer has stainless steel exterior front and sides, an aluminum cabinet liner, and a stainless steel interior floor. Hastening cleaning, the floor’s rounded corners do not collect debris, while the unit stands on four casters, two of which lock, for mobility.