EV18 Jet-Tech HIGH-temp Undercounter Commercial Dishwasher
- Jet-Tech EV18 Evolution High-Temp Undercounter Commercial Dishwasher
- MADE IN ITALY, not China!
- ETL Sanitation certified to meet NSF standards
- Stainless Steel housing, wash tank, body and chassis
- Rack Size: 20inx20in
- Door opening clearance: 13.4in
- Integrated stainless steel booster
- Independently operating heating elements
- dFilter Double microfiltration system
- Partial-stamped design with single wall construction
- 2 Cycles: 1 minute and 3 minute
- Racks per hour: 60 max
- Electronic temperature gauges
- Slide-out front control panel
- Thermostatic control of wash and rinse temperatures
- Automatic drain pump and pumps for detergent and rinse additive
- Wash Tank: 7.25G, 2800W, 150F
- Booster Tank: 2.2G, 4000W, 185F+
- Water Consumption: 0.79G per cycle, 25.9G per hour
- Water Supply Required: 1/2in Hot Water supply line at 140F
- Recommended Pressure: 25psi (use PRV if necessary)
- Water inlet connection: 3/4in
- Drain Connection: 1in (hose included)
- Electrical: 208-240V, 1 Phase
- Dimensions: 22.62W x 23.75D (+15in when door open) x 33.5H
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts and Labor
- Ships via Freight Truck
Jet-Tech is the gold standard of commercial dishwashers and there’s more than one reason it’s become the exclusive choice of every Subway Restaurant and Marriott hotel as well as used in Burger Kings and at Safeway grocery stores and production facilities. Made in Italy with a full parts supply readily available in the US and Canada, Jet-Tech units are the highest quality in terms of internal parts, reliability and effectiveness.
The Jet Tech EVOLUTION series offer their distinctive top-tier features and quality at a price that is actually affordable for most smaller commercial operations. This is a HIGH-temp undercounter unit that is MADE IN ITALY to much higher quality standards than other brands at this price point which are all made in China.
This unit is almost identical to their F-18DP best-seller but is hundreds cheaper. Best of all, it now features TWO cycle choices while the F-18DP only offered one so now you can opt for a 3-minute full cycle or 1-minute quick cycle that allows up to 60 rack/hour production. It also is superior by introducing the new dFilter double microfiltration system to catch more particles than before.
The EV18 is a standard size unit using traditional 20×20 racks. Its high-temp design means it uses hot water plus detergent and rinse additives so no costly chemical sanitizers are needed. The construction is fantastic as the body, external housing, wash tank and all chassis components are made from T-304 stainless steel while the revolving rinse arms are made from reinforced fiberglass and are easy to remove and clean without tools.
It has a 7.25 Gallon wash tank that washes at 150Fwith an additional 2.2 Gallon booster tank that washes at 185F+ to ensure proper sanitation. It uses less than 1 Gallon of water per cycle and uses independently operating and alternating heating elements, thereby reducing energy costs.
It uses a Digital Timer with electronic display of wash and rinse temps that are maintained via a thermostatic controller for optimum consistency and results. The Door itself allows for 13.4in of clearance and the control panel slides out for easy service. This unit has an automatic drain pump, uses