Waring WCM50 Medium Volume Decanter Coffee Maker – Pourover, 3 gal/hr, 120v
- Part of the Café Deco™ series
- Pourover design
- Accommodates glass decanters with 64-oz. capacity
- Production capacity: 3 gal. per hour or more
- Upper and lower warmers are individually controlled for precise brewing
- Warmers self-regulate to prevent overheating
- Made of stainless steel for resilience under heavy-duty use
- Guardrails on upper warmer help prevent spills
- Indicator lights advertise machine’s status
- No plumbing required to install and operate
Because it’s made of stainless steel, the Waring WCM50 medium-volume coffee maker is durable in busy environments. It accommodates glass decanters that hold 64 ounces of hot coffee and has individually controlled dual burners so users can brew fresh coffee while keeping another pot hot and ready on the back burner. To prevent overheating, these warmers self-regulate, and guard rails on the upper warmer reduce the likelihood of spills.
With its pourover design, the Waring WCM50 medium-volume decanter coffee maker operates without any plumbing. It can produce as much as 3 gallons of coffee per hour, enough to meet medium-volume demand in a gas station, office, or quick-serve restaurant. It’s built with indicator lights so users can assess the machine’s status from a distance and know when attention is needed.