Waring WCM60PT Medium Volume Thermal Coffee Maker – Automatic, 3 9/10 gal/hr, 120v
- Part of the Café Deco™ series
- Operates in built-in and pourover applications
- Fits 64-oz. thermal decanters
- Production capacity: 3.9 gal. per hour or more
- Push-button brew start
- Automatically refills in built-in setup
- Made of stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Guardrails on upper warming surface reduce tipping and spillage
- Machine status is displayed through ready and power indicator lights
- Front-mounted faucet provides hot water for soup, tea, and hot cocoa
The Waring WCM60PT medium-volume thermal coffee maker is designed to operate in pourover or built-in applications, giving the user installation flexibility. If it’s built in, the unit operates as a plumbed coffee maker and refills itself automatically to save time and labor. It can produce 3.9 gallons of hot coffee per hour, enough to meet demand in a medium-volume environment.
The Waring WCM60PT thermal coffee maker is compatible with thermal carafes, a style of carafe that’s break resistant and helps preserve the temperature of brewed coffee for extended periods. For additional storage, this brewer features an upper warming surface with guard rails that prevent spillage. Its hot water faucet is front mounted for ease of access, and its exterior is made of stainless steel for increased durability.