Waring WCO500X Half-Size Countertop Convection Oven, 120v
- Roast, bake, broil, and convection bake functions
- 120-minute timer
- Countertop convection oven
- 150-500 degrees F temperature range
- Holds 4 half-size sheet pans
- Double-wall glass oven door
- Die-cast manual control knobs
- Stainless steel construction
- 14 amp
- NEMA 5-15P
- 23″W x 23″D x 15″H
- 1-year warranty
The Waring WCO500X convection oven includes three baking racks and one sheet pan. It has space for four half-size sheet pans and has an interior capacity of 7.1 cubic feet. A countertop unit, this oven measures 26.25 inches wide by 23.75 inches deep and 19.38 inches in height. Using an advanced airflow design, food is cooked uniformly, and the unit has four functions: convection bake, roast, bake, and broil.
Using die-cast manual control knobs, the temperature in the Waring WCO500X half-size countertop convection oven can be adjusted from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Enabling employees to view food as it is cooking to ensure it doesn’t burn, its door is made of double-pane glass. Constructed of stainless steel, this unit is resilient and corrosion-resistant.