Waring WDF75RC Countertop Electric Fryer – (1) 8 1/2 lb Vat, 120v
- 8.5-lb. oil capacity
- Twin steel wire baskets have a 3-lb. food capacity
- The stainless steel tank is a strong and quick cleaning
- The heating element is hinged so that the tank can be removed
- Maximum operating temperature: 390 degrees F
- 30-min. timer
- Power-on and ready indicator lights
Dimensions & Utilities
- 12.25 in. W x 16.5 in. D x 11 in. H (22.75 in. D with the fry baskets in place)
- 1,800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
The Waring WDF75RC countertop fryer can hold 8.5 pounds of oil in its stainless steel tank, which provides strength and resists corrosion. Twin steel wire baskets are included so that 3 pounds of product can be held in the tank. This unit can operate at a maximum 390 degrees Fahrenheit and has a 30-minute timer that keeps up with the frying time.
Since the Waring WDF75RC countertop fryer is electric, it has submerged burners that transfer heat more efficiently than gas fryers. This design also eliminates interior heat baffles that could fail and cause issues. With its electric power and small size, the fryer fits perfectly on countertops and can be moved when necessary. The fryer can be cleaned quickly since the stainless steel tank is removable, enabling users to drain it and clean it in a separate location. Providing access to the tank for removal, the heating element tilts back.